Are you tired of spending hours on end trying to increase your website’s traffic? Well, look no further! In this blog post, we will reveal the secret to getting free traffic from Google. Yes, you heard that right – FREE traffic! Whether you have a personal blog or a business website, this simple yet effective strategy will help you drive more visitors to your site without breaking the bank. So, grab a cup of coffee and get ready to discover the approachable and budget-friendly way to boost your online presence with Google’s help!
The first and most important rule for creating content.
Don’t write for Google. Your content must be crafted for humans, it must be valuable and helpful, created for normal people. Keep it simple and well readable. Avoid difficult words.
Write on a regular base, every two days, or once a week, that is the choose you have to make. Remember free traffic from Google does not come from one article. It takes time. The more good content can be found by Google, the more your rankings will be build and so will your authority as a publisher grow with time.
Do not fall for automatic generated content. Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be very tenting, but you should keep in mind Google is co-creator in the AI world, and will know when you use copy an past methods to get fast content. I use AI myself, not for copy and past, but as a fast and reliable source of writing ideas. I like to have my own style into my writing.
What kind of content works the best.
People like to learn about, they want to know how things work. They want to know if a product is good or bad, they want to be informed.
This are good subjects:
- How to about a specific item
- Tutorials how things work
- Reviews of know products
- Complex issues explained in a simple understandable way
How do you master these subjects.
First is keyword research. You need to know what people search for. No use to write about a subject where nobody is interested in. A very good tool for keywords is Keywords Everywhere. It is a plugin for the Firefox browser. It gives you lots of long tail keywords and also insight in the search volume and how big the competition is. You can start with a $ 1.00 upgrade for a year. Keywords Everywhere is a handy tool to find keywords with a reasonable volume and low competition.
Second use AI to get fast information and ideas about the topic you have researched.
For this purpose I use AI Ninja Kit. It is not the ready made article writer, AI Ninja works very fast and is the ideal tool to gather ideas in a topic. It works also in different languages.
If you like a free way to find ideas, you can use ChatSonic. You can use it with your Google account login.
When you have gathered all information you can start writing your article in your own words.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
This is the part not visible for the readers of your article.
On page SEO:
SEO go’s over the header content that can be read by the crawlers.
- page title
- meta title
- meta decryption
- meta keywords
The meta title and meta description will be shown in the search engine results. Its is a brief description of what your page is about. Meta title should not be longer than 60 characters and the meta description no longer than 160 characters.
If you use blogger or free WordPress this part will not be accessible. However if you have a self hosted WordPress blog you can install a SEO plugin to master this part.
Off page SEO:
This is all the actions you take outside your blog. The purpose is to get noticed by the search engines. Some of this work is easy, other parts are more difficult and take quit some time.
- submit a Google sitemap of your blog. A sitemap is like a organized summary of all items you have published over time. When you post regular new articles, you will get a rich sitemap, interesting for the search engines. Some SEO plugins take care of the Google sitemap, other SEO plugins don’t, this can be solved with a dedicated sitemap plugin.
- Check for errors; This can be done two ways. First of all your SEO plugin will notice you for SEO errors you made before you even publish your article. Fix these errors before publishing. Second you can rely on the Google Search Console for errors that occur and are not noticed by the plugin. Fix the problems right away.
- Get backlinks: These are links on other websites that refer to your website or blog. Google has very strict rules in this matter. Let it happen natural, don’t try to force it.
This is only a brief summary about free traffic from Google. Anyway if you apply these rules and recommendations, you will come a great way on getting free organic traffic. I will comeback on this subject in later articles. In the mean time enjoy writing.
Want to know more about free traffic.